Ray[s]ville

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I need to go to the....

Sorry, i have totally forgotten that i was suppose to post this yesterday.

For those of you who may not understand, please read the previous post before reading this one ya.

Anyway, here's what happened.

.......................................

Tick Tock Tick Tock...... 4.30pm

" keebushhhhhh....." Momentarily after i have executed my plan, a common flushing sound was aired. I didn't bother to stay behind. I ran because i knew i would be late.... for my movie...

.......................................

Haha... well, how's that for a dramatic story. I hope you were entertained. i had so much fun typing this story. hehe...

Here's my 7FFQ

Who?
That's me, Ray.

Where?
Star Cineplex Kuching and the ugly unmaintained dirty toilet.

When?
A boring evening after work not to long ago.

What?
I planned to watch M.Night Shyamalan, Lady in the water when suddenly i had stomach ache.

How?
I drove to star cineplex after i had a late lunch somewhere office.

Why?
I was hungry and desperately needed to watch a movie.

So?
Never have "milo ais" and "Curry mee" before any movie. It's a lethal combination. :p

I was warming up my observation and interpretation skills. Will be having my first bible study for this semester with the Politeknik students this friday. Philippians will be our book study this semester.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home