Ray[s]ville

Friday, July 28, 2006

Close encounter.

Tick tock tick tock... 4.17 pm

I dreaded times like these. I somehow knew that i would finally be confronted, forced to be squeezed into a small four wall room. Never would i have ever imagine it could boil down to this. The twirls and swirls in my stomach was trying to indicate me warnings. If only there were sirens and red flashes to enhance the warnings about the danger that lies ahead, i would have heed the signs. I should have trusted my instinct. Too late for that now. I can only stiffen myself to help me endure the ordeal.

Tick tock tick tock.... 4.22 pm

Goodness! I couldn't believe my eyes. Five minutes has passed. I cursed at my luck and can't believe that this is really happening. "Come on!" i blurted out with a hiss while shuting my eyes tight and gripping my all right fingers into a fist. I was impatient, restless and overwhelmingly irritated. Cold beads of sweat slowly takes forms on my forehead. I kept my eyes closed to prevent the ugly surroundings from contaminating my eyesight. I was forcing myself to think happy thoughts.... "Darn!" Can't think of any at this moment. I held my breath. It was probably the best thing to do. I continued to push myself, pushing myself towards the end. This was taking a longer time than i thought it would...

Tick tock tick tock... 4.26 pm

I gasped for air then held my breath again. I have been repeating this desperate measures for a few time now. It's taxing and tiring that i could hear my heartbeat now everytime i held my breath. "Not long now" i cheered myself to sustained a little bit longer. My right fist was ready to perform what's needed and my left was practicing the swing. I had it all figure out. A step by step action that would end this time consuming ordeal. I go through these steps in my mind again and again till i could memorize it to perfection.

Tick tock tick tock... 4.27 pm

At last, the moment that i have been waiting for it's finally here. I wasted no time, i executed my plan with elegance and perfection. Every little drop of details was taken to heed. No room for mistakes. If i were to make it, this has to be perfect....

...........................................................

The story above, it's not a fiction. It's a true story that i have to endure not so long ago. You think you have what it takes to be a good interpreter? Try to guess what the story above is about. Will reveal the truth this coming tuesday. Post your theories and plots either in the chat box or comment box. Enjoy...

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home